Head of the Kilroy family business, Bill Kilroy, started his journey as a McDonald’s Crew Person back in 1968 in his home town of Cleveland, Ohio. He worked his way up and eventually became a McDonald’s Restaurant Manager and Supervisor. In 1999, his dream of becoming a franchise owner came true. Today, Kilroy Family Restaurants owns 14 locations and plans to continue growing in the future.
THE KILROY CULTURE, VALUES, AND BELIEFS
The Kilroy Culture defines what values we will live by and incorporate into all we do. Our values were developed by our employees and for our employees.
- We are a family business that puts the customer first, provides phenomenal service, and is committed to giving back to the communities in which we operate.
- We employee enthusiastic professionals who are highly motivated to drive overall organizational success.
- We are committed to the professional growth of all our employees though continuous training and development.
- We are leaders who are dedicated to the constant improvement of systems and routines to drive profitability in our restaurants.
- We build our reputation on sound principles of treating people fairly, while promoting openness and trust.
- We value diversity and respect each person’s individual talents.
- We enjoy our jobs our teams, and our guests which is reflected in the friendly atmosphere of our restaurants and in the service we provide people.
- The culture of the Kilroy organization is based on our leaders’ ability to be supportive and listen at all times.